Returns & Refund Policy
Sovol3d.com will refund or replace any item if criteria is met.
1. Item not received: you did not receive the item you paid for.
2. Not as described: you received an item you paid for but it is significantly different from what was described, this includes for example:
- You received a completely different item.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented i.e you bought the item said "new" and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items but received two.
3. Item was damaged during shipment.
Proof of damaged or defective parts.
If the item was properly described but you don't want it after you received it and it is still in packaging unused. You need to pay for the shipping and customs duty if any.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that it may take some time for the process with the refund.