💰 Earn Points with Login:
Earn points and get membership exclusive perks with your account login.
Sign up now and get $5 off for your first purchase. Click to learn more.
🎁 Get Rewards with Your Points
Turn points into discount code.
Get early access to sales and new products before the rush.
● 1-year Warranty & 30-day Guarantee
Every printer comes with the warranty of 12 months, and we offer 30-day exchange/refund/return guarantee if the printer has unfixable issue.
● Technical Support
|Printing Technology||Direct Drive Extruder||Direct Drive Extruder||Dual Extruder (2-in-1-out)|
|Build Volumn||350 x 350 x 400 mm||280 x 240 x 300mm||280 x 240 x 300mm|
|Auto Leveling||BL Touch Preinstalled||Support BL Touch||Support BL Touch|
|Mainboard||TMC2208 Silent Board||ATmega 2560||TMC2208 Silent Board|
|Cable Connector||Ribbon Cable Connector||Normal Connector
||Ribbon Cable Connector
- ● Extrusion Technology: Direct Drive
- ● Printer Dimensions: 587.4mm (L) x 674.9mm (W) x840mm (H)
- ● Package Dimensions: 735mm (L) x 735mm (W) x 305mm (H)
- ● Layer Resolution: 0.1mm
- ● Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.012mm Z 0.001mm
- ● Supported Print Materials: PLA, TPU, HIPS, ABS, PETG, WOOD
- ● Print Speed: 20~120mm/s(suggested 60mm/s)
- ● Stock Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- ● Build Size: 350 x 350 x 400mm
- ● Operational Extruder Temperature: Max 260ºC
- ● Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF
- ● Ambient Operating Temperature:8ºC - 40ºC
- ● Connectivity: SD Card or Data Cable
- ● Net Weight: 13.8kg
Upgraded direct drive extruder leads to faster retraction with more accurate extrusion, allowing you to not only print with more flexible materials but also have better overall extrusion.
350x350x400mm (13.8” x 13.8” x 15.8") build volume makes SV03 the best large format direct drive printer in the market.
Auto-leveling SV03 will make adjustments to ensure the bed and nozzle are at an optimum distance throughout the printing, which improves bed adhesion and print quality.
Adjustable belt tensioners make SV03 achieve proper belt tension to get high quality prints.
TMC2208 board has a resolution upwards of 256 individually smaller, high-res steps and thus less noise is generated in the coils of the motor.
Dual Z-axis screws and stepper motors improve the accuracy and precision of nozzle's vertical movement with a specified Z-axis accuracy of 0.001mm.
Resume printing function allows you turn off SV03 while printing, and resume your print from last layer anytime later.
Built-in 350W Meanwell power supply ensures stable and sufficient power, fast heatup for the hotbed and nozzle. It protects SV03 from unexpected power surges.
No worry for long print that will run out your filaments and cause any problems. No epic print failures anymore with SV03!