- BUY WITH CONFIDENT
💰 Sign Up:
Sign up for emails and get $5 off your first purchase. To be members of sovol3d to receive more benefits today. SIGN UP
🎁 Gift & Awards: Exclusive social & sale offers!
● Secure Payment By Paypal!
Secure online payments at the speed of want. You don't have to enter card numbers or financial information to make online payments.
● Product Certification
The product has authorized multiple international quality and environmental certifications including CE, FCC and ROHS, and are exported to Europe and United States, Australia, Russia etc countries.
● 1-Year warranty & Return within 30 days!
All of our products are fully guaranteed by the manufacturer for 1 Year Warranties. And we offers an exclusive 30-day exchange/refund policy if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange it or return for a full refund.
Direct Drive Extruder
- The most significant feature on the SV01 is the direct drive extruder.
- Direct drives are a great benefit on 3D printers as they alleviate all of the issues seen with Bowden cables.
- Allow you to print with soft and flexible filament materials like TPU and TPE.
Tempered Glass Coated Bed
- The coated bed plate is uniquely permanently bonded to the heated bed which results in a very stable platform that requires much less calibration between prints.
- Two Z-axis screws and stepper motors drive the vertical axis of the SV01, improving accuracy and precision,
- Stabilize the printer in larger prints and. add a "pro" level to the printer.
- 24V Meanwell power supply is neatly integrated underneath the printer with an aluminum cover over it, rather than being mounted precariously and unprotected on the outer frame.
- It protects both the printer and the user and looks more attractive.
- The cable routing and ATMega2560 motherboard are also under this cover, giving the printer a very neat appearance.
- While the SV01 doesn’t have auto-leveling, we thoughtfully left space and appropriate mounting holes for a sensor if you should want to upgrade. As this is one of the most popular 3D printer upgrades, but not for everyone, it’s a good idea to not add to the printers price with a feature many people won’t want, while making it easy to upgrade for those that do want to.
- So many 3D printers do not have this basic safety feature, to ensures your 3D printer stops sending power to heating elements in the event of an error. This can prevent catastrophic overheating.
- In the event of your filament running out too soon, the SV01 will detect this and pause your print so you can fit a new spool of filament and resume the print, saving you from failed print disaster!
Power Outage Resume
- In the event of a power outage, whether a tripped fuse or an accidental unplugging, the SV01 will simply ask you if you want to resume from where it stopped. Again, this is a print-saving feature that can easily save you from canning hours of printing.