SV04 Bed Leveling Guide
1. Inspect the right extruder at first.
- Loose the 4 screws on both sides with H1.5 Allen screwdriver (Just loose, don't unscrew completely. If you do not know what is the appropriate condition you can tighten it first, and then loosen it for 1~2 turns to make sure the right side extruder can be adjustable up and down freely)
- Rotate the black leveling knob on the top of right extruder to check if the slide board can be adjusted to the top or the bottom. (If the slide board cannot be adjusted to the top or the bottom, please adjust according to SV04 Right Extruder Knob Adjustment Guide. You cannot do the next step until the slide board can be adjusted to the top or the bottom.)
* The top and the bottom position refer to the pic on the left.
* If the position can be reached please adjust the slide board of the right side extruder to the middle.
2. Stay in Step 1 condition(the whole slide board can be moved up and down to the end), tighten 4 leveling nuts under the heated bed and then screw back 1~2 turns clockwise.
3. Click Settings → Leveling on the screen, then wait for all axis auto home.
4. After auto home, click Auto Z-align and wait the printer to auto leveling X axis.
5. Click AUX leveling to leveling the four corners.
6. Put a piece of A4 paper on the heated bed.
e.g. If you click 2 on the screen, please put the paper on position 2 of heated bed at first.
7. Keep the A4 paper back and forth continuously, and rotate the leveling nuts under the heated bed to adjust the distance between the nozzle and the heated bed.
* When you keep the A4 paper back and forth,the nozzle would leave scratches on the paper, but the paper can still be removed, that indicates the distance between the nozzle and the hot bed is appropriate.
* All of 4 corners should be adjusted. It is recommended that you adjust in diagonal order from 2 to 4, from 3 to 5 (numbers corresponding positions on the heated bed, refer to Step 6)
* Four corners are a group. It is recommended to repeat adjustment 2~3 times/group, because when you adjust one corner, the rest of corners would be also adjusted slightly.
8. Click the number 2 nozzle icon on the screen after completing adjustment of number 1 nozzle.
9. Repeat the paper measurement method from step 7, rotate the top knob on the right extruder to adjust the distance between the nozzle and the heated bed.
* Adjusting only 1 corner is enough. And only need to rotate the top knob. Do not adjust other place, especially the bed leveling nuts under the heated bed.
10. After completing adjustment, click Back on the top right corner of the touch screen. Then click the House icon, the printer will auto home.
* You will notice the distance between the nozzle and the heated bed once auto home.
11. Put a piece of A4 paper in the central of the heated bed.
12. Click these 2 Arrows on screen to adjust the distance between the nozzle and the heated bed according to the paper measurement method from Step 7.
* Negative values indicate moving down, positive values indicate moving up.
* Please remember to click Save once completing adjustment. Do not forget!!!
Then click House icon, the printer will auto home. Now the distance between the nozzle and the heated bed meets your need and please confifirm it.
13. Once confifirming the distance, click Measuring, the printer would starting (4x4) 16 points detecting. The data from detecting would compensate in the next printing.
14. Once value appears in the framed part ( on left image ) , click Save. The whole leveling process is completed. During printing you can adjust Z Off set value. If you need to change Z Off set permanently, please click Save (the position shown on the right image), otherwise the value will still be the one adjusted for the first time in the next printing.